Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Song #50: Ethan

This is it! The last song! It's been a lot of hard work but I've had a lot of fun putting these songs together. I hope you've enjoyed listening.

For this last one, I decided to finished a song I'd been kicking around the last year or so. I had the guitar part, the melody, and a few lines figured out but the rest of the words just weren't coming together. I took some inspiration from my 1 year old son, Ethan. These last few weeks, I've had to play mr. mom because my wife started a job. It's been nice to spend more time with my two kids but it seems like they are growing up so quickly. I already wrote a song for Zoe ("Baby Girl" with Adding Machines) so this is Ethan's song and my way of letting him know I always want to be a part of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment